to get here.
- Brive-la-Gaillarde is the nearest main line station. The
train from Paris is just over 4 hours.
- You can also put your car on the train to Brive but car hire
is available if arranged beforehand.
- We are approx 35 mins drive from Brive
- Jet2 fly from Manchester to Brive (Valley de Dordogne) which is about 30 minutes drive away.
- CityJet fly from London City to Brive (Valley de Dordogne)
- Arlinair fly from Paris to Brive (Valley de Dordogne)
- Ryanair fly
from Stanstead to Limoges, Rodez and Bergerac - all small airports
with car hire by arrangement all approx 2 hours away from here.
They also have some flights from Southampton and Liverpool.
- FlyBE run
flights to Bergerac from Birmingham, Bristol and Southamton
- If you come to Dover on the ferry or tunnel to Calais it
is approx 8 hours drive on good motorways
- To drive from Paris is approx 5 - 6 hours
Click here for a larger version of this map you can print